Monday, January 24, 2005

Hibernation

Besides finding out that I did not get the job that I interviewed for, this weekend was incredible.

NEPA was scheduled to get 5-10inches of snow starting on Saturday afternoon and ending sometime Sunday morning. Since we had some advance warning, Josh and I were able to get all of our errands done on Friday and Saturday morning. What that meant was that we were free... free to do nothing... free to hibernate and watch the first eight episodes of season one of Angel... free to bake cookies and make pizza... free to... nap. Don't get me wrong, it's not like we didn't do anything constructive this weekend. On Saturday night we finally took our Christmas tree down. Oh, and on Sunday we cleared snow off of our porch and steps and shoveled ourselves a path to the car and our car a path out of our parking space. Additionally, Josh and I got to spend some quality time with the kids this weekend. They miss us now that we're both gone all day... I think they got used to us being home over Christmas break. Anyway... it was a really great weekend... I can't wait for the next snow storm.

On Saturday night Josh and I watched 13 Conversations About One Thing. I think I liked it... I'm not entirely sure.

I started reading Emma by Jane Austen and the second book in the Lemony Snicket series this weekend as well. I like books...

I suppose I should get back to the job hunt. Wish me luck...

No comments: