Thursday, January 20, 2005

Employment?

Well, I'll find out whether or not I got the job I interviewed for tomorrow. If I do get it, I'll get a phone call by noon. If by noon I haven't received a call, I didn't get the job. Please, please pray for me (=

I've been to the gym 8 out of the last 11 days. It feels really great to be able to get there on a consistent basis. Trying to get up at 5a last semester just wasn't working. Since Josh is finishing his day almost 2 hours earlier than he did last semester we're able to go after classes instead of before. If I get the job I want we'll be able to continue with this schedule. I really hope it all works out.

I finished A Prayer for Owen Meany today. John Irving is so talented. The novel was engaging... I can't say enough good things about it. I suggest you all read it so you can experience the magic for youselves.

NEPA is supposed to get hit with 5-10 inches of snow Saturday-Sunday afternoon. Josh and I are planning to get all of our running around done tomorrow night and Saturday morning. Hopefully we'll be able to hibernate from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning. I like hibernating. (=

I miss school and homework... it's kind of sick, really. Even though I'm keeping a fairly strict reading schedule I miss having things 'due' and I miss having the opportunity to discuss what I'm reading with my peers. I also miss engaging in conversations with my professors. It's hard to move out of the classroom... it doens't feel quite normal.

Again... wish me luck that I get that job tomorrow! Having a full-time, steady income would really help out right now!

No comments: