Thursday, November 03, 2005

Last night Josh and I went to the Y. I ran 1 mile and walked for about half a mile. That brings yesterday's totals to: 1 mile running, 3.5 miles walking. Needless to say...

My legs are WICKED sore.

... but I am going walking again with my 12:30 Club people today. Josh and I are planning on hitting the Y after work again. We also have to go grocery shopping and to Medico's to clean. Looks like it's going to be another late night.

My birthday is on Sunday. I'm wicked excited. Josh has already given me my gifts since he can't seem to hide anything from me. *smile* Last week he surprised me with a new, gray, Burton winter jacket. It's really great... I like to pretend I can snowboard when I wear it. Oh.. and on Monday he surprised me with a new pair of gloves (that turn into mittens) and a matching beany hat with ear flaps! Woo!

I haven't had much time to do any reading outside of schoolwork lately. I finished rereading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last week some time. I cannot wait until Goblet of Fire is released in theatres on November 18th. I'm hoping to reread A Prayer for Owen Meany sometime soon... oh, and the new John Irving novel, which I can't remember the name of... Love Story, maybe.

That's all for now. Both of my bosses are out of the office today and tomorrow, so I'll probably be posting again soon.

No comments: