Monday, November 29, 2004

Two weeks left

I cannot wait for semester to be over.

I somehow overlooked the fact that I had a Health project due on November 22nd. I'm taking the class through LCCC, so I only need a 'C' to get the credits, but still... I don't like surprises.

First day back after break was... well, okay I guess. Josh and I decided that we were going to go in late today so I didn't actually get to campus until 12:45p or so. In the end Josh decided to spend the day doing laundry at my sister's, so needless to say, he had an 'okay' day back as well.

I'm finally getting over the cold that hit me on Thanksgiving day. I'm really thankful for that.

Josh and I spent most of the break drinking highballs with my sister and her friends Janet, Jamie and Jeremy. We also cat-sat for Doc while she was away for the holiday. I re-read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire over break as well. I LOVE Harry Potter. I would pick reading that series over doing schoolwork any day of the week... and I did.

As it stands I only have two weeks of classes left and one day of finals. Woo.

No comments: