Thursday, November 18, 2004

Paper... done.

Well, my paper if finally done. As done as it's going to get, at least. I don't know why I've been finding it so hard to write this semester. Ideas just aren't coming quickly enough and paragraphs don't seem to be fleshing out. I say this everytime, but this time I really mean it... I think I'm going to do horribly on this paper.

Don't get me wrong, I love Heart of Darkness as much as the next gal... more even, probably. However, trying to apply certain schools of literary criticism to the text, though I do it all the time without really thinking about, just seems really hard when trying to do it. There is only one month left of school... one paper, one reflective essay, four exams and a whole bunch of reading is left... then I'm done for good. Thank goodness.

No comments: